Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 6- 20 of my favorite things

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things!"

WAHOO! Finally a day I don't have to pick just ONE favorite thing! Apparently I'm not good at picking just one thing. So here we go... 20 of my favorite things (in NO particular order).

1. My husband :)
2. My dogs
3. My bible- my parents gave it to me in 1999 for my birthday.
4. My family
5. Traveling with my husband and family!
6. My electronics- computer, BlackBerry, mp3 player, GPS, etc.
7. My books! I love to read!
8. Taking pictures.
9. Large open fields.
10. The New England Patriots!
11. My wedding and engagement rings!
12. Yummy meals.
13. Chocolate
14. Massages
15. Running in the rain
16. The smell of honeysuckle.
17. The sound of rain on the roof.
18. Sweaters, jeans, and boots!
19. New shoes!
20. Kayaking, hiking, biking, or whatever else I am doing outdoors with my husband!

Ok so it was easy, but I made a list and then realized that it was so materialistic. So I did it again and I like this list better. :)

No comments: