Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 3- Your Favorite TV Show

Day 3 is so easy... or is it. Hm. Well, my favorite TV show used to be LOST! , but (sniffle, sniffle... SOB) it is over. I won't get to look into their lives anymore and try to figure out what the heck is going on.

I'm also a stickler for reality TV, but not even that is the best on TV. Really it isn't. It is pretty much the junk food of TV. You see, you have your fruits and veggies: those are the documentaries (like on the History Channel, which is a staple on the TV when my husband has the remote), health shows (not like Biggest Loser, but more like Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution). Then there is the meat: your dramas (ie- Law and Order and CSI). I might even categorize the news in this section, although a lot of the news could be considered junk food too. And then there is desert: your comedies (ie- Big Bang Theory and I'd even throw The Simpsons) in there. And then reality TV is the junk food. It is stuff to watch simply out of guilty pleasure, but really does nothing for you when you watch it.

So where does my FAVORITE TV show fall, and what is it? Well my favorite TV show I would classify as a DIVINE desert. It is the best of the best. It is that one part on the tray that they show last. You know, that tray that they bring out to show you all of the deserts to make sure you order them, and they save that one for last... you know that triple chocolate something or other that makes you drool and you just HAVE to have it (or in my mom's case, a creme brulee). MY favorite TV show is.....:


Oh yes! That's right! GLEE! Oh I love it so! It is so funny and I can't wait for it to start this fall!

So there you have it. :) What is your's?

No comments: