Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2- Your Favorite Movie

Let me give you a few hints before I go and just tell you what my favorite movie #1 is (I have two... I'll tell the 2nd one later in the post).
Ok so hint #1:
Still not sure? Hint #2:
Ok, one more hint and then I'll tell you:

Ok that last one should have been a gimme... so if you haven't gotten it by now I might as well just tell you!
Ok so yes, it is a kid's movie but that doesn't bother me! I ADORE this movie! It is my comfort movie. Whenever I am sick, upset, or just want to lay around and watch a movie, I put this movie in. We made sure to go to Turtle Time with Crush when we were in Disney, and on the Nemo ride. Here is a picture of me in front of the building:


OK and for my 2nd favorite movie:
I love this movie for many reasons. Many of you may not know, but my husband and I met on line. We were young (ahem, 17, ahem cough cough) and dumb (so dumb that I never told my parents and then forgot that they didn't know and they found out at my bridal shower!), and this is the one time I am glad we were young and dumb (but not super dumb! I brought a friend along when we met and we met in a public spot!). This movie is just so sweet, and charming. I love the character Meg Ryan plays and how she is a very strong person. It is just a great movie, especially in the fall! I love to get a box of chocolates and a glass of wine and a blanket and watch this movie.

Ok, so there you have it. My two favorites! A close 3rd is The Holiday, but I think two is enough to talk about!

No comments: