Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 5- Your Favorite Quote

You know, once again, I don't know for sure. I know that there are a few quotes that I love, but I don't know of a favorite quote. I am always looking out for new quotes. When I was a kid I used to collect quotes. I had a blank journal that I would write down quotes that I loved. I still have it somewhere. Here are a few of my favorites now:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beauty is not caused. It is." ~Emily Dickinson

"You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." (Oh so true! I have really learned this one the past few years!)

"Don't let your yesterdays take up too much of your today." ~Will Rogers (LOVE it!)

Many people know I am a HUGE Patriots fan and a few years ago we had a player named Rodney Harrison (#37) who said: "There ain't nothing funny about a hungry bunch of Patriots." They were looking good the other night! I hope this will be another good year!

And of course there is: "If you can read this, thank a teacher."

So there you have it. A few of the ones that I love. If you have a quote that you love, please share with me! I am always looking for new quotes!

No comments: