Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thoughts and Prayers please

I could really use some thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow I have a checkup on my kidneys. I really am so nervous that they will find something and I'll end up needing surgery again. I am not sure I'm physically or emotionally ready to deal with that. I just need prayers for my nerves especially, as at this point I'm not really even able to eat because I am so nervous. I also could use prayers that they don't find anything. This has kinda put a damper on my holiday spirit. Christmas really is my favorite holiday and everyone who knows me knows just how excited I get over the holiday, but having this appointment tomorrow is really killing my excitement because I know I have to get through tomorrow before I can even get to Christmas eve and Christmas Day. Right now they just seem so far away because of the appointment. This is just taking so much out of me having to deal with these stones constantly. I just could really use prayers. My appointment is at 9:30am, and I will be sure to update everyone as soon as I know something.

1 comment:

J said...

Prayers are being said sweetie!!