Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Breathe in, breathe out

I've been non-existent lately, except for a few downer posts. But I am back! I am happy to say the semester is OVER!!! This was a difficult one for me. The classes were a lot of work and one especially was not very enjoyable. I had all 3 of my finals today. I also got back a HUGE project that I handed in last week and got 100% on it!!! :) I am EXTREMELY happy with that. Now I have a few weeks break, and some subbing, until the next semester. I do need to do some studying for the next semester because the first week I have a bunch of tests. Ack! Apparently next semester, which is my professional block, is the worst of all of the semesters in my department. Fun!

I am so excited for Christmas and the Christmas season. I've bought a lot of gifts already, but still have a lot more to get. I am going to try to knock out most of them tomorrow. We are almost fully decorated, although there is one or two more thing that I need to put up and we need to get the boxes away and then I need to give this house a GOOD cleaning.

Jeff surprised me by starting to paint our built in cabinets in the kitchen today. I am so excited! I can't wait to see what they look like when they are finished! :) Our kitchen will probably look a lot better, although still crappy because it needs new floors, new paint color, and it needs the other part to be closed off and renovated. I think we might be doing that in the summer, but I'm not sure for sure.

Nothing else really is going on right now so I am going to say ciao!

2 comments:

Vintage Gal Marialena said...

Glad to hear things are on their way!

J said...

Welcome back! I'm glad things are looking up!!