Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday!



Time for my weekly installment of "Not Me Monday"! If you'd like to join, click on the icon above and it will take you to MckMama's blog, where you will find the directions.

Ok-
1. It was not me who threw a balled up newspaper at Jeff yesterday because the Patriots scored a touchdown and I wanted to throw snowballs like all of the fans in the stands were doing after every touchdown! Nope! Definitely not me who threw that! Who would act like that at my age???

2. It was not me who ate McDonald's today to celebrate good news from the Dr's office! No way!

3. It was not me who forgot she told her district she could sub tomorrow and then made plans and had to turn the district down when they called to get her to sub! Woops!

4. It is not me who has to go to physical therapy at 3:30pm, braving the wind to drive a mile to go, haha.

5. It was not me teared up hearing "Christmas Canon" on the radio this morning because it reminded me of walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon.

6. But it definitely WAS me who got good news from the dr's office today!!!

7. And it definitely IS me wishing my Aunt Patti a very happy 50th birthday and my friend Ashlee a very happy 24th birthday!!!

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

I am so glad to hear you got good news! That can always cause stress. Nice to hear another lady likes football...sucks this year though...my poor Chiefs.