Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. It was not me who already has her tax refund half spent BEFORE it comes!
2. It was definitely not me who did not so great on her midterms. not at all. :-I
3. It was not me who made cinnamon rolls for lunch the other day because the cabinets were so empty they were echoing. Nope! I always have time to go to the grocery store and keep my cabinets stocked!
4. It was not me who was in line at the grocery store and forgot that I didn't put my impulse buy into the cart (we allow ourselves one impulse buy per trip) and therefore grabbed a candybar as my impulse buy. I stay away from that stuff and always eat as healthy as possible. :P
5. BUT it WAS me who went to the gym FIVE TIMES last week! My goal was four and I decided the fifth day to go.

That is all I have today folks.

No comments: