Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm sure everyone has talked about it

But it is now my turn. I'm talking about the mom who gave birth to the octuplets.

It angers me to no end that a doctor would allow a mother (a SINGLE mother!) who already has SIX CHILDREN to take infertility treatments to try to have one more. This is exactly why insurances won't cover infertility treatments! They don't want to take on risks like this. And now this woman is receiving book and TV deals???

That is how I feel. Take it or leave it but it just really frustrates me.

4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I agree with you 100% girl! When I first heard the story I thought Wow, octuplets. Then I heard "the rest of the story" and was angry. You have a very good point on this is exactly why insurance companies won't pay for infertility treatments. I still want to know what doctor in his or her right do the transfer for her.

J said...

I agree with you completely!!

ThoughtsON said...

I wrote up a looong, angry post earlier today about this but didn't post it yet. Still trying to shorten it and make it say exactly what I want. You said it well!

Immortal Beloved said...

Agreed. Hey, I'm adding you to my GoogleReader. :) I noticed that we are both going to DisneyWorld this summer, I'd love to bounce ideas off of you soon. Feel free to add me to your blog list.