Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Ah! I almost missed it! I knew I was forgetting something! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, here goes:

1. It was not me who slept in until 10:00am on Friday and Saturday!!! Yikes! I would never sleep that late!

2. It was not me who didn't work on a project for class, which was due today, until last night at 7:00pm. Nope! I never procrastinate! I make sure I do all of my work with plenty of time to spare!

3. It certainly wasn't me who let the dogs roll around in the mud two days after they had a bath because it was such a nice day out and they really needed to burn energy. I would have taken them to a nice, non-muddy area for them to run around. Sheesh. Who would let them roll in the mud?!

4. It is not me who still has the vacuum cleaner box in the living room behind the loveseat TWO WEEKS after buying the vacuum cleaner. Geez! That is just unsightly and lazy!

5. It was not me who was yelling at the octuplet mother on the TV this morning during her interview with Ann on the Today Show. Of course I know that she can't hear me through the TV! I would never do something like that!

6. And it is not me who will probably get up after writing this post and get a snack, probably goldfish or pretzels.

7. BUT it is me who joined a gym and will start working out tomorrow!!! Wahoo! Wish me luck!

Ok that is it for this week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Psshaw, yeah, what kind of person would let their dog roll around in the mud to burn some energy? Right, not me either!

Good for you with the gym!