Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my blog friends!

Take some time to cuddle close to the one you love!

This has been a great day so far! Actually, yesterday Jeffery had flowers delivered to me! Here they are:And today we went out for breakfast and exchanged gifts (I got him a leather Patriots wallet, and he gave me LOST season 4!). We are also going to go to The Melting Pot for dinner tonight with my parents!!! I can't wait! :) We usually don't go all out for Valentine's Day but for some reason this year we are. I am so into it! I get that it is a Hallmark holiday, and that you should tell your spouse (or that special someone) that you love them every day and pay attention to them, but this is a day to really focus in on that love. It is just a nice day to recognize the love that everyone has.

So take time today and tell that special person in your life (your spouse, your partner, your boyfriend, girlfriend, and your kids and pets too!) that you really do care for and appreciate them!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: