Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here we go again! I don't know if I can come up with a lot, but I will try.

1. It is not me who still has laundry sitting in baskets in her room waiting to be put away. Nope! I wouldn't dig through it to get clean clothes out for the entire week instead of spending 15 minutes to put them away and then easily get them out of the closet.

2. It is not me who also still has the vacuum cleaner box sitting in the living room waiting to be taken to the basement. I keep my house neat and tidy at all times.

3. It is not me who has been slacking on my blog updating. :(

4. It was not me who got horribly carsick on our 5 hour round trip yesterday, requiring the windows to be open or the AC to be on so that I didn't throw up all over the place.

5. It definitely WAS me who bought my husband an awesome Valentine's Day present! But it WASN'T me who forgot to give him his card until today!! OOPS!

6. It definitely WAS me who received AWESOME tulips from my husband for Valentine's day and then a present as well! Whoa! How lucky am I!?!

OK... that is what I could come up with for this week.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was funny about the vacume box I am like that with boxes