Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!



I wanted to dedicate a post to Jeffery on his birthday! :)

Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful husband!

Some facts about Jeffery:
-his favorite food is ice cream
-his favorite drink, much to my chagrin, is iced tea
-He works for an ice cream and iced tea factory in the lab testing their products to make sure they are safe. He gets to taste test also!!!
-his favorite movie is Transformers, Toy Story, and Lion King (he will be a good daddy one day)
-his favorite game is Halo 3
-he loves his doggies
-he likes to put together puzzles
-he used to play soccer
-he has red hair (and i LOVE it!)
-his favorite time of the day is puppy cuddle time. It is usually around 8pm and that is when both dogs lay on top of him for at least an hour and he loves it.
-He loves the New England Patriots and puts up with my obsession with them!
-He is the shy, quiet type around people he doesn't know, but is very talkative around me and others that he does know well!

This is a picture of Jeffery during puppy cuddle time

He is the best husband in the world and I hope he has a wonderful birthday! :) I love you hubby!

No comments: