Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Living for today

I read a blog today about living for today and it really hit home. I feel like I'm always living for later, for tomorrow, for the weekend, for next week, for next month, or next year. For the next big moment. But I need to realize that I need to live for right now. I need to live for today. I need to enjoy every moment I have, whether I am doing something eventful or taking out the trash. I don't want to look back when I am 50 and say "wait, where did my life go? When did all of this happen?". So now I resolve to live for every minute.

I've kind of been down lately and need to pick myself back up. We are needing to put something on hold for a few months and so it's really had me down. It is pretty difficult to deal with, especially after hoping for an entire year and then having to now wait after that year expired and nothing happened. I don't want to get too into it, but I could use some thoughts to help my mood and my attitude as others achieve what I am longing for and right now can't have.

I am really loving fall. I love the cool weather. I really love wearing jeans and sweaters. I am LOVING watching football. I am having fun walking the dogs with Jeffery every day. And the leaves are just beautiful!

Ok... I am off to read and then bed. Its nice to snuggle up under the covers and have my nose cold but my body warm. A friend of mine told me to update more so I will try to post more often now that I know someone reads my blog! Haha!

No comments: