Monday, October 27, 2008

Gaurdian Angels

I have this picture I took while kayaking. It is actually in my blog banner, but I'll post it here too. I'm pretty skeptical about ghosts and stuff, but I took this while kayaking one day and it kinda creeps me out, but not really. I think of it as my guardian angel and in a way of my great grandmother who died when I was 17. I put a box around it and the arrows are pointing to the hair, the nose, and the chin. You can see the whole profile view of the face... forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, chin, neck, hair. Here is the picture... can you see her? (If you want to see a bigger version of it, just click on it).

When I turned 16, my mom gave me a clip for in my car that says "Never fly faster than your guardian angel can fly". Well... after this picture I've decided to also come up with one for kayaking... "Never paddle faster than your guardian angel can swim".

No comments: