Monday, October 27, 2008

Boy is life busy! I like it busy, and I like it slow. Last week was just insane. Every day was something new.

I subbed for the first day last Monday for a 3rd grade class. They were a very active class. They weren't the greatest behaviorwise, but the teacher warned me of that. I was pretty proud of how well I handled the day. It went SO FAST! I subbed on Friday also, this time for a 1st grade class. They were a great class. I can see myself teaching both grades. They were both very different, but there were aspects I liked about both.

I already blogged about my niece being born on Tuesday... here is a new picture of her:
Tuesday and Thursday I also had classes, and Wednesday I spent at the hospital visiting the baby and then reading to the kindergarten class I read to for my service learning project at school.

This weekend I had a baby day. :) I went out to eat with my mom and some good friends of our family and then went to visit Jaycie at home. Then on the way home I stopped by to see a friend of mine who had a baby a month ago... the only boy to be born recently. I didn't get a picture of him. :( But then Jeff and I went to visit a friend of ours that he grew up with that had a baby 3 weeks ago. She was precious. Here is a picture of Jeff holding her:
It just melts my heart seeing him holding a baby! :)

The puppies are definitely giving us a run for our money! This is the "surprise" I woke up to on Monday:


Yup... That WAS their dog bed. Jeff and my dad kept telling me we should put the dog bed in the cage so that they have something nice to lay on and so that they aren't cold at night. Well I did and THAT is what I woke up to. Jeff got to clean it up, haha.

Nothing else is really going on right now. School is very stressful for me and I am ready for November to be over so that I can just relax and not have to worry about school for a little while.

2 comments:

kari said...

LOL! That's exactly what my dog does if we put her bed into her kennel.

Anonymous said...

Abbie, this is a great blog! I totally enjoyed all the pics and the info! thanks for sharing! I'll have to check this blog from time to time! Vic