Saturday, April 27, 2013

30 Weeks... 10 more to go!



30 weeks! Holy cow... this week I started to panic. Only 10 weeks to go! I have NOTHING ready for this baby! I know that my shower is in a few weeks, so I will be much more prepared after that, but right now we have about 20 boxes of wipes because we started to buy them when we knew I was pregnant, and two packages of diapers. We haven't started to order the cloth diapers we are using yet. We have a crib with no mattress, and a dresser, but nothing else! GAH! So I am now starting to make lists of everything we have to do so that I feel start feeling better and know what we have to do.

Ok... questions!

How far along: 30 weeks (and then some)
Total weight gain: I don't know the total, but what makes me feel good is that a lot of people have told me this week that from the back, they can't tell I look pregnant and that I am all belly. YAY!
Maternity clothes: Always... and the looser the better when I am at home. 
Sleep: Lately pretty good minus there is no such thing as a comfortable position.
Best moment of this week: Our first childbirth class. I feel like I am less anxious about it the more I think and learn about it.
Miss anything: Not having heartburn
Movement: All of it is wonderful! Even when Charlie hits something and it hurts, it still makes me feel so thankful for that feeling!
Food cravings: Fruit, fruit juice, root beer (it was my impulse buy at the grocery store this week)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... just still don't eat a lot of meat
Gender: Didn't find out! It will be a surprise!
Labor signs: Too early, but having braxton hicks contractions here and there. Nothing major. 
Belly button in or out: Still in for now!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! 
Looking forward to: An appointment and childbirth class in one night! :) Yay for a baby night!

No comments: