Saturday, April 6, 2013

27 weeks! Almost in my 3rd trimester!



Wow is time flying! Under 100 days until baby comes... and technically my last week of my 2nd trimester, although with me measuring ahead I'm semi-considering myself in it now. This baby is a-movin' and a-groovin'! And yesterday the baby spent the day camped out under my ribs.. didn't feel so great but I was also thankful for the pain because I never knew I would get to experience all of this!

We now have all the furniture in the nursery, except the glider. Now it is time to decorate! Once it is all finished I will post pictures. I am not 100% sure how I want to decorate yet. I have a few ideas, I just have to have the time to make them. I am thinking I may start doing that next weekend. This weekend is devoted to report cards and school work.

And now the questions:


How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: I don't know and right now I like it that way
Maternity clothes: Always... and the looser the better when I am at home. 
Sleep: Not sleeping so well... I am tossing and turning at night because when I am on one side, I am uncomfortable so I have to turn, but I have to sit up to turn because I can't just roll over, and by then I have to pee and so I am awake. Sigh... the next couple months will be LONG!
Best moment of this week: Walking and talking with a good friend who is a few months behind me in her pregnancy.
Miss anything: Wine, running, lunch meat
Movement: All the time and LOVING it
Food cravings: Fruit, root beer
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... just still don't eat a lot of meat
Gender: Didn't find out! It will be a surprise!
Labor signs: Too early, but having braxton hicks contractions here and there. Nothing major. 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but when I laugh or cough it pops out! TOO FUNNY!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! 
Looking forward to: I have my glucose test on Thursday and then spending the rest of the day with my hubby. :) Not really looking forward to the test, but I am looking forward to time with him!

No comments: