Saturday, March 2, 2013

22 weeks (a bit delayed)



Wow I am 22 weeks! The weeks are flying by and I am definitely getting bigger! My pregnancy brain has been NUTS lately! Yesterday I walked out of my classroom 3 times without the item I needed. The other day I walked to the office (my classroom is the furthest from the office) and forgot why I walked all the way there. It makes things quite comical around here, I do have to say!


How far along: 22 weeks (at the time of the picture... now I am 22 weeks 3 days)
Total weight gain: 11 lbs total since my last appointment
Maternity clothes: Yes! Really looking forward to switching to some spring clothes once it warms up!  I am so tired of wearing bulky clothes!
Sleep: Decent, but getting tough to roll over
Best moment of this week: I was really nervous one day this past week because I hadn't felt a ton of movement all day, and that night I went to bed a few minutes before Jeff did to have some quiet time and see if I could feel movement. I turned out the lights and laid on my back. Not too long after I felt some beautiful, HARD kicks! I needed that. :)
Miss anything: Wine... I had a dream about it last week. I am not a drunk, but I do enjoy a glass of wine once in a while and I am missing it right now!
Movement: Yes ma'am!
Food cravings: Still fruit and fruit flavors, but I have also been craving root beer lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Jeff ate a steak when we went out to eat for his birthday and it was difficult to look at. Blech! And that is not something I would say before pregnancy... I'd be eating one right there with him!
Have you started to show yet: Ha... I feel like I am so big, and I know I am not huge yet!
Gender: Still not finding out! :)
Labor signs: Too early! I better not feel them for a while!
Belly button in or out: Still in, but very weird feeling, haha!
Wedding rings on or off: On and very loose! Trying to enjoy that for now!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! I've noticed I haven't been as moody, although Jeff doesn't agree with that. Haha!
Looking forward to: My ultrasound on March 4th!

No comments: