Friday, February 22, 2013

21 weeks (and 2 days)



It has been a good baby week! The weekend was amazing. I was able to really start feeling the movement of the baby, and then felt the baby from the outside starting Saturday. Jeff felt the baby move on Sunday. It is really feeling like there is SOMEONE in there, instead of just fat building up on my belly! I had a doctor's appointment and all was very well! The doctor was happy with my weight gain, which at this point is really all in my belly, my blood pressure was great, the baby's heart rate was great and beautiful to listen to, and overall this week I felt pretty good, aside from really feeling this kid on my bladder all of the sudden! I have my big ultrasound on March 4th. I can not WAIT for it! Jeff will get to see the baby for the first time, and I can't wait to see how the baby has grown.

Here are my questions for the week:


How far along: 21 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 11 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Yes! Really looking forward to switching to some spring clothes once it warms up! 
Sleep: Great right now, aside from a few awful or weird dreams, and every time I have to turn I wake up. 
Best moment of this week: It is a tie between feeling all of the movement I've been feeling and hearing that beautiful heartbeat. 
Miss anything: Eating without getting indigestion... this is new. I haven't had this "fun" problem yet this pregnancy, but this week it reared its ugly head.
Movement: It has been an epic week for movement! Can't wait to feel even more!
Food cravings: Fruit, fruit juice, fruity candy, and then bland foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My dinner from Applebees the other night. It had nothing to do with whether or not it was good, because Jeff got the same thing and enjoyed it. I couldn't handle the smell of it from the start and didn't end up eating more than a few bites. :(
Have you started to show yet: I am bigger by the second.
Gender: Still not finding out! :) Still feeling that baby is a boy!
Labor signs: Too early! I better not feel them for a while!
Belly button in or out: Still in, but very weird feeling, haha!
Wedding rings on or off: On and very loose! Trying to enjoy that for now!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! I've noticed I haven't been as moody, although Jeff doesn't agree with that. Haha!
Looking forward to: My ultrasound on March 4th!

No comments: