Saturday, March 23, 2013

Why I am defending Kim Kardashian

I want to preface by saying I am NOT the biggest Kim Kardashian fan, but I do feel bad for her right now and will defend her. We were at the grocery store yesterday (spending way too much money) and at checkout there were tabloids and magazines with her picture plastered all over. The giant print stretched across the pages accused her of massive weight gain during pregnancy. 

Being pregnant myself, my weight is what I am most self conscious about, especially since I worked so hard to lose so much weight just before I got pregnant. NO woman, not even a rich and famous one, deserves her picture plastered all over tabloids discussing how much weight she has gained. It is nobody's business but that woman and her doctor. 

No comments: