Saturday, March 23, 2013

25 weeks and still baking!



In a way, this pregnancy is FLYING by and in a way, my due date can't come soon enough! We had lots of fun and exciting this happen since my last update. We bought the crib, and we painted the dresser and changed the hardware on it, AND we put together the crib. (When I say "we" I mostly mean Jeff, though I did help to paint!) The crib is in the baby's room already. The dresser will be up there today after family visits because Jeff will have help moving it up there. Way too heavy for me to help carry it upstairs.

I also had another Dr appt yesterday. It was good. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead right now, so if at my next appt I am still measuring ahead, I may get another ultrasound. I can't help but hope that I am because I would love to see baby again! My next appointment is my last monthly appointment, and then I move to every 2 weeks! I can't believe I am there already! Getting closer and closer!

Funny story... the baby app on my phone said that if Jeff were to lay his head on my belly in a quiet room, he may be able to hear the heartbeat of the baby. We tried it the other day, and when Jeff put his head on my belly, the baby kicked him in the head! It was hilarious! :)

Here are the questions... I am going to change a few, since it is obvious that I am showing now.


How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: I don't know... the doctor didn't tell me at my appt yesterday and I refuse to weigh myself at home
Maternity clothes: Always, and ready for some SPRING clothes. I am so tired of wearing layers and coats! Everything feels so uncomfortable!
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment of this week: It is a tie between hearing the baby's heartbeat at my appt yesterday, and Jeff getting kicked in the head by the baby. :)
Miss anything: Wine... I just had a tough week and could have used a glass to relax
Movement: All the time and LOVING it
Food cravings: Fruit for sure
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Gender: Didn't find out! It will be a surprise!
Labor signs: Too early! 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but very weird feeling, haha!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! 
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery now that most of the big furniture is here

No comments: