Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't understand

I don't understand how it can be so hard for some people, and yet it is so easy for others who don't even try, don't even want it.

I don't understand how it can be so expensive, but the government and insurances look the other way.

I don't understand how someone can tell me that it is my fault, that I am not faithful enough. How is that possible when people who are so young or are at the lowest points in their life can get this. Are they being faithful to God?

I don't understand how some people will jump through hoops just to have a miracle, and constantly face heartbreak, and others will jump through hoops to get rid of their miracle.

I don't understand how I can feel so deserted and empty.

I really just don't understand.

I am trying to be faithful, but I am no longer hopeful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry :( I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I just don't know that anything will.

Lisa said...

Thank you for following my blog :) Ijust saw you on my list of followers and wanted to thank you. I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time, but try and be strong in the Lord. Believe me I know its hard to be sometimes.. I'll be praying for you!

Lyryn said...

Don’t give up hope! God allows you to go through trials to make you that much stronger. God will NEVER give you something you can’t handle, all you need is to persevere and keep trusting God. Trust me… I know how much easier said than done that is, but I just had my own trial a year ago and though it was devastating it truly did make me a stronger person.

All you need is some prayer warriors around you!! Have you ever heard of Natily Grant? Listen to her “Awakened” CD, it’s amazing. Keep your head up and focus on the Father at all times. He will walk you through this. And know that you have someone praying for you over in PA! :)

Katie J. said...

I know how you feel, and I know how easy it is to get discouraged. Just remember to keep trusting in the Lord. He knows our heart's, and He also knows what is best for us. He will answer our prayers in His perfect time.

Also, I like reading your blog so much that I'm passing on the Superstar Award to you! Check out my blog to see what's up. :-)