Friday, May 1, 2009

8 things

Here's how to do 8 THINGS:

Mention the person that tagged you. (pretty amazing grace)
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. I looked forward to 3:00pm today and now it is past (bittersweet!)
2. going to the Orioles game next Saturday with my hubs and his brother
3. going to Disney in June!
4. My birthday in July!
5. starting a special medication in July
6. starting our family...
7. our 2 year anniversary!
8. being permanently certified in December! (but first finding out my fall placement WHENEVER THAT MAY COME!!! argh, haha)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. went to school and taught
2. went to a meeting after school
3. got gas for my car
4. went out to eat at a crappy restaurant with my hubs... NEVER going there again!
5. took my dogs for a walk with the hubs
6. baked cookies for my kids
7. took a shower
8. went to bed

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. be certified now
2. find out my fall placement
3. not have to take this med in July because something would just occur naturally
4. clean my house in 5 minutes
5. remodel the bathroom... but we don't have a ton of money so it will just be painted
6. buy a lot of clothes
7. sleep in (the hubs doesn't let me because he gets lonely, haha)
8. snap my fingers and have our kitchen complete

8 SHOWS I WATCH

1. LOST
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance?
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Southland
6. The Hills (guilty pleasure... I feel amazing about my life when I watch this show)
7. Bones
8. Ghost Whisperer

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED (goodness I hope I can find 8 people to tag!)
1. My corner of the universe
2. Kari at Better Together
3. Marialena at Just an Old-Fashioned Gal
4. Abby on Life with B&A
5. Jennifer on This Girl Loves Pink
6. Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours
7. Melissa at Simple, Positive, Happy
8. YOU! Whoever wants to carry this on can feel free!

No comments: