Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sleep

I had a great night sleep last night. Finally. I haven't had a great night sleep in MONTHS. My neck has been killing me and I was so stressed and exhausted I was starting to have neck spasms. Well last night I had had enough and switched out one of my pillows for a $2.50 Wal Mart pillow that I bought for our guest room. I slept better than I had slept in weeks! So I need new pillows. I will use this one for now, but it really isn't that great (what do you expect for $2.50) so I don't know how long it will last me. But I do know that I will have another good night's sleep tonight (I hope!).

I had blood drawn today. I hate having blood drawn. I get so nervous and dizzy. But it is for something positive, or at least the hope of something positive, so I was sort of looking forward to it. I have to have more blood drawn later this month for the same reason.

We are installing our kitchen countertops tomorrow! I am SO EXCITED! I will put up pictures when they are done. Then all we have left in the kitchen is putting down new flooring, and touching up here and there with paint, as well as decorating. YAY! :)

No comments: