Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged! I don't know if I have enough people to tag anyone else, but we'll see and I'll at least follow through on my tag. :)

7 Random ThingsI've been tagged by Vintage Girl, who happens to have a pretty cool blog so check it out when you have a chance.

Ok... I'm not sure how many random facts I have about me so bare with me as I stumble through them. I'm not that interesting of a person.

1. I love buying books or receiving books. I just love love love book! I love the smell of them, the feel of them, the look of them, and I love what is in them (usually). I think I actually devoted a whole blog post to them a while back.

2. I'm OBSESSED with the New England Patriots. What makes that random? We live in PA... in the heart of Eagles and Steelers country. But I can't help myself. I love everything about them, and anything IN New England... I would move to MA if my family would move with me. It isn't just the Patriots though, I love football. I love watching it, and can talk it up with the best of them. I even have my own fantasy league (yes LEAGUE, not just team! I invite a bunch people to play in my league).

3. I used to be fluent in German, but lost most of my fluency from not using the language. I can get by but I'm not confident at all with the language.

4. I passed out on a roller coaster once. It was at Cedar Point in Ohio and it used to be the tallest roller coaster in the world, Millennium Force. Well, Jeff and I were on it and we were going down the hill and next thing I know I wake up feeling like I'm falling out of my seat and we are near the end of the ride. Apparently the G Forces were to much for me. I've only ever met one other person who's had this happen to them. It was scary.

5. I've been to all 48 of the continental states, plus most of Canada, Germany, Mexico, and Belize. My goal is to get to Alaska and Hawaii in my lifetime, plus more countries.

6. Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool, crisp weather, walking in the leaves, watching football, going to fairs, eating chicken corn soup, drinking hot chocolate, and wearing fall clothes. Winter is a close second to fall.

7. I love everything about the time between Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day! It is just a wonderful feeling! (Plus I love presents! I love to give presents and get presents!).

OK... I don't have 7 people to tag (I really need to start commenting on more blogs!) so Here are a few:

I tag

Manalyzer

and

Katie



Oh... and as I wrote this Jeff popped popcorn, and brought in three bowls, but there are only two of us sitting here. Yup, the last bowl was for the PUPPIES! Spoiled dogs!

1 comment:

Vintage Gal Marialena said...

That is my greatest fear - passing out on roller coasters. I think I'm too weak to go on them as well...almost passed out on Everest in Disney. I'm a big baby! lol