Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cars!

I hate them. Jeff's car went up. This time it needs a new head gasket and a new computer. His car seems to CONSTANTLY needs something these past few months. I just want to scream every time it goes up. This is going to cost around $1500, money that we CAN NOT afford to put into a car right now. We have some medical bills from my surgeries that started to come in again, we have the house stuff, school loans, etc. We needed a little bit in savings and now this. I feel like we can't get ahead. I feel SO GUILTY for being in graduate school and not able to work full time, and starting in the spring I won't be able to work at all as I finish my last year of school. I feel like it is my fault we are tight with money. But then I also feel selfish because I know we are very blessed. So many people are struggling a lot more than we are. We are blessed to have each other, and own a house, and have two adorable puppies. But goodness gracious can we please get ahead for once? Can we please have cars that work until we can afford to buy a new car? I feel selfish for posting this post, but I really needed to get it off my back.

Tonight I'm drinking a glass of wine.

No comments: