Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tomorrow...

I get my stent out tomorrow. I'm VERY nervous. It is internal, so they have to go inside to retrieve it. I'll be awake. And if you didn't know, they have to go up my urethra to go it. I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! But, I am looking forward to finally being able to recover. I feel like my recovery has been put on hold until my stent is out.

Jeff's birthday is tomorrow. I got him a couple cool things that I can't wait to give him. I had to order them online though, so one of them won't get here right away. But one came today! Once I'm feeling better we'll celebrate his birthday more though. My parents want to take him out to dinner, so HOPEFULLY we can go tomorrow, although that depends on how I feel after my procedure. If not, then we will go next week. And this weekend we are going to his parents' house to go duckpin bowling, which I can't wait for. I hope I can bowl, but I doubt I will be able to more than one game. We'll see. I love birthdays. I love giving presents. I can't wait, and I can't wait until I am feeling better so we can really celebrate his birthday!

No comments: