Thursday, January 7, 2010

I saw this on another blog...

I saw this posted on another blog, who saw it posted on another blog, and I really wanted to post it for you. I know I could use some encouragement these days!



People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;

forgive them anyway.


If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, alterior motives;

be kind anyway.


If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies;

succeed anyway.


If you are honest people may cheat you;

be honest anyway.


What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;

build anyway.


If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;

be happy anyway.


The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;

do good anyway.


Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;

give the world the best you've got anyway.


You see, in the end, it is between you and God;

it was never between you and them anyway.

~ Mother Teresa ~

1 comment:

Xriston, Stacey & Sawyer said...

Thanks for the great quote! I'm on D&R (*Turtle*Dove*) and just wanted you to know that I say a prayer for you and your husband often and hope that 2010 will be a blessed year for you.