Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Alive! I promise!

Here is the promised update. :)

I have been so busy the last few weeks! I've missed blogging! I started my last semester of my post-bacc certification (that is a teaching certification for those of us who already have their bachelor's degree). That means that this semester I am student teaching. So far I am loving it. The kids are a great group of kids (4th grade!), and my co-operative teacher is really great. We have very similar teaching and organizational styles and I think it is a fantastic placement. She also found out in May that she is pregnant and she will be going on maternity leave in January... which means that I will be considered for her long-term sub job! Wish me luck! It is hard finishing my certification in December because schools aren't typically hiring anything but long-term sub jobs at that point. So we will see! I am viewing these next 16 (well I guess, 14 1/2 at this point) weeks as an interview. I hope it goes well! :)

We tried an unmedicated cycle this month and I really don't think it worked because I didn't pick up an ovulation in my chart or on my CBEFM (Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor), so my hopes really aren't up. We will try one more unmedicated cycle after this month before putting trying on hold until April so that we can save money for IUI. Wow I never thought I'd be dealing with IF. I've been trying to be positive and not think about it lately though. It isn't like I don't have other stuff to be thinking about! Haha!

It is edging closer to fall. (Well, if you ask me, fall has arrived). I am wearing sweaters to school and sleeping under a heavy comforter! I love fall! My favorite season! It is beautiful. The colorful, crunchy leaves, the crips autumn air, football, sweaters, jeans, apple cider, pumpkins, Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie... I could keep going. I just love fall! I've already decorated for it.

So that's it in a nutshell right now. Not a whole lot of interesting stuff going on, but that is ok. Its really busy... so I am taking a deep breath and heading in head first. :)

No comments: