Saturday, September 26, 2009

Frustrated

I am frustrated with the coverage that fertility treatments get on the news. It is no wonder people have such a horrible view or such an uneducated view of fertility treatments and infertility. The only coverage that anyone ever hears is negative coverage. There is no success stories heard in the press. It makes me sad to see that. It makes me sad that couples already hurting so much over the pain of infertility then has to face opposition from some friends or family who think fertility treatments are inherently evil and always result in high order multiples. We don't hear about the wonderful success stories.

I am determined to be a success story and to help change the views of those around me on the good that fertility treatments can do.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

It really does suck how its only the negative they showcase so much, ah well.