Thursday, January 17, 2013

16 weeks

It was so nice to see comments from readers from when I wrote this blog before! I love the encouragement of writing! :)




How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 lbs as of the last appointment... my next appointment isn't until Thursday and I don't want to weigh myself between now and then!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything I wear, though I really want to go buy more because I don't have much and feel like I'm repeating all my outfits already! It is too early to feel this way!
Stretch marks: Same as before... Nothing really, except old ones from when I weighed more before I lost weight.
Sleep: A bit better because I'm not getting up EVERY night to pee, but I still have some crazy dreams. Oh and no more belly sleeping. I feel like I am laying on a bubble if I am on my belly. Darn! I am a stomach sleeper too! I can sleep on my side, so I will be OK for now. 
Best moment of this week: Having people comment on how much I've popped. :) I finally look pregnant and not like I ate too many donuts, so I am loving it and the comments I'm getting! :)
Miss anything: Wine... sigh... and running (I try to do it, but it is so difficult),  lunchmeat... I am craving a turkey wrap, which will be on my list for after the baby is born!
Movement: My guess is the baby's movement has changed from the jerky fluttering I felt before, so I'm not feeling as much as I was. I am paying attention for the kicking movement that I should start feeling in the next couple of weeks!
Food cravings: Still FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT! I also had an intense craving for a pickle, which I was able to satisfy right away and it was good. :) I walked around yesterday DYING for something, but I just couldn't tell what it was. Everything I tried did not match my craving. I was so bummed out. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still chunks of meat and random smells, but overall my morning sickness is gone. YAY! :) One of my weirdest symptoms is/was sneezing all the time, but I think that went along with my nausea. I am not as nauseous anymore so I don't sneeze as much! YAY! It was seriously 5-10 times a day! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Still not finding out! :) 
Labor signs: Too early! I better not feel them for a while!
Belly button in or out: In, but it is harder underneath it now. :)
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but with mood swings. I can totally feel when I am moody too!
Looking forward to: Hitting 24 weeks... I just want to know that there is something they can do to save the baby if something goes wrong. Also feeling those kicks! And getting the nursery together. We started! :)

No comments: