Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's been a few weeks!

I haven't had the chance to update lately! It has been a busy few weeks. We have been packing and preparing to move. We found out the other day that the sellers have found a place to live, so we are much more relaxed! We also found out we got a great interest rate on our mortgage! So we are pretty excited about that. We close on May 30th and we move June 7th. My dad and Jeff are going to refinish the wood floors in the house before we move in. I had wanted to paint the rooms too, but I will not have the chance now because of the grad classes that I have to take the entire month of May. It is going to be a ridiculous month! I am so ready for it to be July because my grad classes will be over for the summer and I can just relax and enjoy my new home.

I have a job interview on May 6th for a summer job. I will hopefully be working for Extended School Year through the Lancaster IU. My coworker said that I will most likely get a job with them. She works for the IU and worked for ESY last year. It will be great because ESY starts right after my summer classes end, and it ends in the beginning of August. It is only 3 days a week and in the morning. It will be so nice! I will still be able to enjoy my summer and get to know our new house!

I don't have too much more to update on right now. Everything is busy, but not too different yet. Just wait until May though, and then the month will FLY by!!!

No comments: