Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too beautiful for earth...

Today is Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Awareness day. At 7:00pm I, and many other couples lit a candle for their angels in heaven.

I also wanted to give you a prayer request along the same lines. I belong to a website where many amazing women post. One of these women experienced a horrible loss yesterday. Her baby died only a few days before it's due date. Please pray for Angie and her husband for their loss.

I lit three candles. One for my angel, one for Angie's angel, and one for every other couple who has experienced loss. I wish a day like this didn't have to exist.


An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,

Then whispered as she closed the book,

"Too beautiful for Earth"

-Unknown

1 comment:

WifeOfARedhead said...

Hey Abbie, just wanted to check in on you. I miss reading your posts, and hope you and DH are feeling tons better! I know it may still be a while before you blog again, but I wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award :) Look forward to reading again, take care!